From Earth, to protect your Heart
SelectSIEVE®Apple is composed of functional polyphenols, which act in a complementary manner through different metabolic pathways.
What is it?
SelectSIEVE®Apple is an active ingredient based on balanced and highly standardized polyphenols from apple.
What does it do?
SelectSIEVE® Apple components are reported to modulate glucose up-take and metabolism into the body.
They also positively influence the endothelial reactivity favoring a better blood flow and contribute to prevent CVD by bad cholesterol reduction.
These activities are useful for hyperglycemia prevention, carbohydrates in-take modulation and cardiovascular health.
People affected by hyperglycemia or subjected to high risk of cardiovascular disease due to overweight.
Mechanism of action
- Reduction of calories intake through competitive inhibition of intestinal glucose absorption due to the Phloridzinbond to the SGLT1/GLUT transporters
- Regulation of hepatic glycaemia through modulation of the G6P-translocase activity by chlorogenicacid
- Increase of draining through the improvement of blood circulation due to vasculoprotector and veinotonic action of flavonoids
- Limitation of fat storage due to the repression of the PPAR-γ gene (differentiation of pre-adipocytes into mature adipocytes) then reducing fat storage
- Metabolic effect by improving the endothelial reactivity and reducing the serum uric acid
- Cardiovascular health
- Energy and sport
- Weight management