ExceptionHYAL® Jump, the nutraceutical active ingredients based on Full spectrum Technology, has been evaluated for its efficacy on joint wellbeing and consequently on osteoarthritis (OA) symptomatology.
Osteoarthritis symptoms often develop slowly and worsen over time. They can include:
- Pain. Affected joints might hurt during or after movement.
- Stiffness. Joint stiffness might be most noticeable upon awakening or after being inactive.
- Tenderness. Your joint might feel tender when you apply light pressure to or near it.
- Loss of flexibility. You might not be able to move your joint through its full range of motion.
- Grating sensation. You might feel a grating sensation when you use the joint, and hear popping or crackling.
- Bone spurs. These extra bits of bone, which feel like hard lumps, can form around the affected joint.
- Swelling. This might be caused by soft tissue inflammation around the joint.
Active nutraceuticals can support this chronic condition by interacting with cell receptors and promoting the endogenous synthesis of hyaluronic acid. ExceptionHYAL® Jump, obtained through a Full Spectrum Technology, can be orally administrated, allowing better compliance for patients and representing an economical and less invasive solution for knee OA compared to injectable treatments.