Dear Partner of ROELMI HPC ,
We believe it is important to share the actions taken by ROELMI HPC Srl following the COVID -19 emergency.
In compliance with the provisions issued by the Authorities, we have:
- Promptly set up a crisis committee that meets daily to assess the situation, provide updates to all employees and, if necessary, reinforce or modify the countermeasures adopted
- Informed all staff on the current situation and on the behavior to be followed
- Installed automatic sanitizing dispensers at the entrances of the company offices
- Distributed to all employees plus sanitizer pack for personal and family use
- Distributed FFP3 masks to operators who come into contact with outsiders (Receptionists and warehouse operators) with the disposition to wear them.
- Made the same FFP3 masks available to all employees
- Canceled all meetings/trainings/events/audits both at our offices and outside (visits to customers, suppliers, etc.)
- Updated the biohazard DVR to include the cases in question
- Favored home working mode whenever possible as ROELMI HPC has remote working capabilities for employees in all its branches
We are following the World Health Organization (WHO), and the advice of local authorities globally and in the cities and regions concerned. Our priority remains the safety of our colleagues, customers and partners.
We also want to inform you that, until today, our supply chain is able to guarantee the usual continuity in the supply processes and we have no signs of particular grey areas in the supply flows. We are also working closely with the supply chain to manage any potential future issues.
In addition to the above, in case of restrictive provisions by the Authorities, we will take care of giving you immediate feedback.
We remain at your disposal for any further request or support.